- Brief Description
- Salient & Key Features
- Standard & Optional Accessories
- Technical Specifications (FASGM 5025 to FASGM 10030)
- Technical Specifications (FASGM 6040 to FASGM 15050)
- FASGM series machine MODELS are Fully Automatic High Precision Surface grinding machines which are further sub-categorized into 2 different MODELs i.e. FASGM 3-Axes & FASGM 5-Axes.
- The FASGM 3-Axes MODEL provides Automation in all three X, Y & Z Axes with vertical Programmable Auto down feed feature. In FASGM 5-Axes, Auto parallel dressing with Auto Compensation is included along with above mentioned Automation of FASGM 3-Axes.
- Longitudinal Movement i.e. X – Axis is driven by Hydraulic cylinder with end cushioning device for good damping effects at the end of each Stroke & with solenoid valves for soft table reversals.
- Vertical Movement i.e. Y-Axis is driven by means of Precision Ball Screw with Nut through AC Servo motor.
- Cross Movement i.e. Z-Axis is driven through Precision Ball Screw with Nut & A.C. Induction Motor.
- All the data for grinding can be settable in a 7-inch Programmable Colour Touch Screen HMI.
** The manufacturer reserves the right to modify design, specifications, mechanisms etc. to improve the performance of any machine without notice.
** Photographs shown with Optional accessories.
** All dimensions are in mm.