- Brief Description
- Salient & Key Features
- Standard & Optional Accessories
- Technical Specifications (GSH 5025 to GSH 10030)
- Technical Specifications (GSH 6040 to GSH 15050)
- GSH series machine models are High Precision Semi-Automatic Surface grinding machines.
- Longitudinal Movement i.e. X – Axis is driven by Hydraulic cylinder with end cushioning device for good damping effects at the end of each Stroke & with solenoid valves for soft table reversals.
- Vertical Movement i.e. Y-Axis is driven by means of precision Trapezoidal Lead Screw with Nut. The vertical in-feed depth for the Y-Axis has to be given manually with least count 0.002 mm. It is also equipped with motorized rapid positioning.
- Cross Movement i.e. Z-Axis is driven through motorized drive by means of precision Trapezoidal Lead Screw & Nut.
- Grinding Spindle-Cartridge is assembled with Imported SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS grease packed with Imported Grease filled for Life for long trouble free service.
** The manufacturer reserves the right to modify design, specifications, mechanisms etc. to improve the performance of any machine without notice.
** Photographs shown with Optional accessories.
** All dimensions are in mm.